Last month, Boulder County activists learned that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Congressman Joe Neguse would host a discussion on health care for invitees Wednesday, Aug. 28, at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield. Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care volunteers joined with partners Our Revolution and the Democratic Socialists of America and others to thank universal health care champion Neguse, Co-Chair of the House Medicare for All caucus, and to welcome Speaker Pelosi to Colorado with a clear message: We demand health care for all. Photos by Virginia Gebhart.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go
- Universal health would remove these CO blocks to care
- Talking Points: Import Prescription Drugs from Canada, SB19-005