Last month, Boulder County activists learned that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Congressman Joe Neguse would host a discussion on health care for invitees Wednesday, Aug. 28, at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield. Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care volunteers joined with partners Our Revolution and the Democratic Socialists of America and others to thank universal health care champion Neguse, Co-Chair of the House Medicare for All caucus, and to welcome Speaker Pelosi to Colorado with a clear message: We demand health care for all. Photos by Virginia Gebhart.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Coronavirus resources
- Denver Pastor Terrance “Big T” Hughes, hospitalized with Coronavirus: ‘There should be no barriers to care when you are sick’
- New tests offer Coronavirus hope; Senate passes House Families First Coronavirus bill.
- Health care for Coronavirus for All, Now!
- Coronavirus: Why we need improved Medicare for All
- Improved Medicare 4 All would save $450 billion, 68,000 U.S. lives each year, Yale study finds
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans