What’s up with the Foundation?
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go
- Universal health would remove these CO blocks to care
- Talking Points: Import Prescription Drugs from Canada, SB19-005
- Talking Points: Health Care Cost Analysis Act HB19-1176
Author Archives: Sara Wright
Almost 500 Coloradans attended one of five rallies Tuesday for #HealthforAll hosted by the Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care and more than 20 partners at high noon on 12-12 in Fort Collins (Read the Ft. Collins story here), Boulder, … Continue reading
by Cherry Sokoloski Almost 150 people rallied for Improved Medicare for All on Tuesday, Dec. 12 in Old Town Fort Collins. The enthusiastic crowd heard encouraging words from eight speakers and also rocked the Oak Street Plaza with a sing-along. … Continue reading
Colorado Springs 12-12 rally organizers Bethany Winder, RN, and Kristine Hembre, DO, were thrilled to see a crowd of at least 50, two TV cameras, and many supporters signing petitions calling for Colorado Sens. Michael Bennet and Cory Gardner to … Continue reading
Sally Gilman, new Chair of Our Revolution Boulder, added a Boulder rally to the 12-12 Colorado events just three weeks before the event. Even so, about 25 attendees made a strong showing for the need for #HealthforAll. They met at … Continue reading
About 100 people attended the Durango rally on Dec. 12 for #HealthforAll to hear speakers including Guinn Unger, a leader for both Indivisible Durango’s Healthcare and Senior Issues Committee and Community Organizer for the Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care; … Continue reading