Champion: Demonstrated a consistent commitment to universal health care.
Advocate: Demonstrated significant thought and active involvement in addressing cost containment and increased coverage with incremental changes, eg., a public option, rather than with a universal system.
Supporter: Indicated some support for incremental increases in coverage and affordability of health care.
Weak: Indicated an interest in increasing the affordability of health care but offered no clear position on approaches.
Opposed: Recommended limiting the role of public support of health care or wanted to restrict or reduce current public health care services.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go
- Universal health would remove these CO blocks to care