Simply use the “Voluntary Contributions” schedule on your 2019 tax form to choose an eligible nonprofit. Look for the new option, “Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit Fund,” on that schedule and insert all three of the following:
1) Our Name: Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care
2) Our CCSA Registration Number: 20123009851 **please note that this is NOT our EIN number
3) Amount of donation: Give all or part of your refund! It’s easy. Thank you!
Are you a visual learner? This PDF of an actual Co Tax form makes this a breeze.Check out this video & these FAQs learn more about Refund CO.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- CoVid-19 resources
- Denver Pastor Terrance “Big T” Hughes, hospitalized with Coronavirus: ‘There should be no barriers to care when you are sick’
- New tests offer Coronavirus hope; Senate passes House Families First Coronavirus bill.
- Health care for Coronavirus for All, Now!
- Coronavirus: Why we need improved Medicare for All
- Improved Medicare 4 All would save $450 billion, 68,000 U.S. lives each year, Yale study finds
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans