Simply use the “Voluntary Contributions” schedule on your 2019 tax form to choose an eligible nonprofit. Look for the new option, “Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit Fund,” on that schedule and insert all three of the following:
1) Our Name: Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care
2) Our CCSA Registration Number: 20123009851 **please note that this is NOT our EIN number
3) Amount of donation: Give all or part of your refund! It’s easy. Thank you!
Are you a visual learner? This PDF of an actual Co Tax form makes this a breeze.Check out this video & these FAQs learn more about Refund CO.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Improved Medicare 4 All would save $450 billion, 68,000 U.S. lives each year, Yale study finds
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go