- Self care tips from Kaiser Permanente
- Colorado energy assistance funds – Xcel Energy
- Financial assistance grant application for restaurant and bar workers – USBG National Charity Foundation
- How to file an unemployment claim – Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Colorado’s call line for general questions about COVID-19 provides answers in many languages including English, Spanish (Español), Mandarin (普通话) and more.
COHELP@RMPDC.org (answers in English only)
- Health Care Resource Guide for the Uninsured – Center for Health Progress
- Telehealth appointment scheduler ($10 via phone or video) – Clinica Colorado
- Reproductive telehealth services – Planned Parenthood
- Polis Ordered Telehealth Fees Waived, So You Might Want To Know What Telehealth Is And How It Works Now – Colorado Public Radio (3/14/20)
Kids and Schools:
- Answering Kids’ Questions About The Coronavirus (video) – Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Resources for Early Childhood Programs – Colorado Office of Early Childhood
- Locator for free childcare for parents working in essential services (health, safety, etc.) – Colorado Emergency Child Care Collaborative
State of Colorado info
Governor’s Community Engagement Update on COVID-19 – In an effort to continue to provide an official update from the Governor’s office, follow the link to see the latest steps they are taking to respond to the Coronavirus threat.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website – The best source of information for COVID-19. National and state-level data are available as well as ways to stay safe, what to do if you think you are sick, and how to help those around you during this pandemic.
Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing – Hub for information related to HCPF and updates on COVID-19. Information is organized by the audience ( Members, Providers, and Partners) and will be updated as the situation changes.
Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment – For information on COVID-19 from the State
Find your Department of Public Health by County – For county-level information such as building closures, available services, etc.
Colorado Emergency Management, Department of Public Safety – Information for County-level emergency management websites, telephone (office and 24 hour), emails and sms/txt alert systems in Colorado. In participating counties, you can follow the “alerts” link next to each of the identified counties to register for and begin receiving emergency alerts in that area.
- United We Dream has health care information for undocumented communities here.
- COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Communities has national and state-specific resources for undocumented communities, in English and Spanish (tabs are at the top).
- In-Language Resources for Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Asian Pacific Development Center
- Denver and Statewide Resources on COVID-19 (in English and Spanish) – Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights (COLOR)
- Front Range Mutual Aid is collecting information about those individuals who can give help, and those individuals who need help – and then connecting people between the groups. This is a grassroots effort to provide direct support, with resources in both English and Spanish, and is inclusive, but not only specific to, individuals and communities without papers.
- Here is a Health Care Resource Guide that Center for Health Progress put together in both Spanish and English to support people, particularly immigrants without documentation, to find health care in this moment. The list is evolving and they will continue to update it. If you are from a clinic with other information for them to include or change, please email Dana Kennedy at email@example.com.
- Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund has created a resource page of Know Your Rights materials for transgender and non-binary people and also has information about court proceedings for name-change processes.
Food assistance and resources:
- Here is a Pueblo-specific COVID-19 food and grocery resource guide.
Colorado Cross Disability Coalition:
Comprehensive resource pages:
- The Women’s Foundation of Colorado has created a great resource page for both non-profits and small businesses. While there is some overlap with other resource pages, they have a specific gender lens and have additional resources I had not yet seen.
- The Colorado Health Foundationhas compiled a resource page for non-profits and funders.
- This Thursday, March 26, Good Business Colorado (GBC) and Small Business Majority will host a Q&A session with Steve White, of the US Small Business Administration (SBA); Colorado District Office. This informal Q&A session gives small businesses the opportunity to learn more about the SBA Disaster Relief Program, how to apply for loans, the timeline, funding amounts, application process, and loan terms. It will also be an opportunity to discuss other federal resources. Join us via Zoom and bring your questions to the discussion! Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm MST. Virtual Location: ZOOM info provided at registration. Capacity is limited so be sure to register
- Small Business Majority has a COVID-19 resources page, including webinars, that’s updated daily
Thanks to the Colorado Cross Disability Coalition, Colorado Trust and Colorado Health Foundation for this list of resources!