From 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 25 the Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care hosts its monthly Grow the Grassroots Call to learn what folks are doing to promote universal health care in your communities.
Hear updates on the universal health care movement in Colorado and how you can get involved!
Join Grassroots Coordinators Elaine Branjord and Madi Jacobs, MD at www.uberconference.com/couniversalhealth Call in for audio: 720-534-2081
What’s up with the Foundation?
- CoVid-19 resources
- Denver Pastor Terrance “Big T” Hughes, hospitalized with Coronavirus: ‘There should be no barriers to care when you are sick’
- New tests offer Coronavirus hope; Senate passes House Families First Coronavirus bill.
- Health care for Coronavirus for All, Now!
- Coronavirus: Why we need improved Medicare for All
- Improved Medicare 4 All would save $450 billion, 68,000 U.S. lives each year, Yale study finds
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans