From 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 25 the Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care hosts its monthly Grow the Grassroots Call to learn what folks are doing to promote universal health care in your communities.
Hear updates on the universal health care movement in Colorado and how you can get involved!
Join Grassroots Coordinators Elaine Branjord and Madi Jacobs, MD at www.uberconference.com/couniversalhealth Call in for audio: 720-534-2081
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Improved Medicare 4 All would save $450 billion, 68,000 U.S. lives each year, Yale study finds
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go