Medical Professionals are on the front line of the US health care crisis, and we can make a difference. We have seen the corporatization of health care. We have been ground to powder fighting a continuous battle to get basic care for our patients. For that reason, the Foundation started this statewide group to educate our colleagues about universal health care, advocate real change in this broken system and educate the general population about why we need universal health care. People listen to us. They value our opinions and experience. We can spread the word that a health care system should be about health care, not the denial of care. Help us help our patients. We have monthly phone meetings, where we share our experiences and pool our resources. We have a petition for medical professionals you can sign to show your support. For further information, feel free to contact Dr. Madeleine Jacobs, MD, drdharmamadikf(at)gmail.com.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go
- Universal health would remove these CO blocks to care
- Talking Points: Import Prescription Drugs from Canada, SB19-005
- Talking Points: Health Care Cost Analysis Act HB19-1176
- Madeleine Jacobs, MD: Help turn the tide
- Doctors warm to single-payer health care