If you are an activist for universal health care, here is a link to paper universal health petition for events in PDF. Note: Please collect signers’ info and email in an Excel file or .csv file and email to SWrightUniversalHealth(at)gmail.com. If you don’t have time, scan the pages and email or mail copies to 350 Broadway, Suite 210, Boulder, CO 80305.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go
- Universal health would remove these CO blocks to care
- Talking Points: Import Prescription Drugs from Canada, SB19-005
- Talking Points: Health Care Cost Analysis Act HB19-1176
- Madeleine Jacobs, MD: Help turn the tide
- Doctors warm to single-payer health care