What’s up with the Foundation?
- CoVid-19 resources
- Denver Pastor Terrance “Big T” Hughes, hospitalized with Coronavirus: ‘There should be no barriers to care when you are sick’
- New tests offer Coronavirus hope; Senate passes House Families First Coronavirus bill.
- Health care for Coronavirus for All, Now!
- Coronavirus: Why we need improved Medicare for All
- Improved Medicare 4 All would save $450 billion, 68,000 U.S. lives each year, Yale study finds
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans
Tag Archives: local Medicare for All resolutions
“A true universal health care system will pay health care facilities enough to serve every Coloradan. Doctors who like to live in small towns will be able to afford to do so.” ~Rich Shannon, statewide coordinator for the local resolutions … Continue reading