Act now to clear the way for Colorado and other states to choose simple, guaranteed quality health care for all!
This week, (Oct. 28 -Nov. 1) U.S. Rep. Ro Khanna will introduce a bill to empower states that choose to enact universal health care.
Call your federal Representative today to urge him/her to sign on as an original cosponsor of the State Based Universal Health Care Act. More original sponsors add heft to legislation, and this is a bipartisan effort.
Here is a link to a two-page summary of the bill, for you and your representative to review.
We’re teaming up with activists across the country to support this cornerstone legislation. Whether you’re for states’ rights, for universal health care, or both, this bill matters.
Call your federal Representative today! Urge him/her to cosponsor the State Based Universal health Care Act.
The Act will encourage states to be the engines of health care innovation — one of the best ways for our government to improve with the times. It will allow states that want to create universal health care to obtain the needed waivers to integrate federal Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, and CHIP dollars into a state-level or multi-state universal health care system.
Our Foundation is pleased help move our state and country forward toward equitable care for all. Thanks for doing your part!
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Jamestown joins U.S. cities calling for universal health care
- Let’s thank Rep. Neguse for cosponsoring the State-Based Universal Health Care Act of 2019
- Act now: State-based universal health bill needs cosponsors!
- Chart: Compare national reform plans
- Activists greet Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Neguse in Broomfield
- Improved Medicare for All—Talking points with heart
- Medical professionals: Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Sign our petition for universal health care!
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go
- Universal health would remove these CO blocks to care